In-line inspection (ILI)
MFL surveys give you a precise, comprehensive profile of your pipeline to help you ensure safety and make sound risk management decisions.
Inline Inspection (MFL TOOLS)
- Our high-resolution Magnetic Flux Leakage inline inspection tool is designed to provide the most accurate information on pipeline condition and integrity related features.
- The use of superior sensor technology and advanced data acquisition capabilities ensure that our tools record and deliver 100% high-resolution survey data.
- Our MFL tool is robust and reliable to withstand Sea water, sour gas, carbon dioxide, ammonia, high pressure, high temperature and other hostile operating conditions.
- Our Low friction MFL inspection tools are ideal for low-pressure gas or Multiphase pipelines.
- This operating flexibility translates into higher first-run success rates, lower costs in running survey tools and less downtime for pipeline.
- This approach proved to be excellent for standard inspection requirements and detection capabilities of such equipment as it covers major parts of known pipeline defects.
MULTICHANNEL CALIPER (GEO TOOLS)
Our in-house R&D team also develops our state of the art Multichannel caliper tools. The Multichannel tool is capable of measuring pipeline ovality with passage of up to 30% ID reduction capability.